CERTIFICATE OF CORRECTIONS FOR EQUIPMENT VIOLATIONS
EQUIPMENT VIOLATIONS FOR DEFECTIVE HEADLIGHTS AND TAIL LIGHTS
To dismiss a ticket for a defective headlight or tail light, proof must be submitted to the Court that the violation was repaired within 24 hours of receipt of the ticket. An automobile repair shop receipt and a “Certificate of Correction for Equipment Violation” (see form above) will be accepted. If you repaired the defective equipment yourself, you must complete the “Certificate of Correction.”
PROOF OF INSURANCE
INSURANCE CARDS ARE NOT ACCEPTED
Motorist MUST Provide:
1. An ORIGINAL LETTER from the home office of your insurance company (not a broker.)
2. The letter must be written on the insurance company’s letterhead and signed by a duly authorized representative.
3. All letters must be typed and signed in ink.
4. The letter must state the effective dates of the coverage period.
5. The letter must state that there was no lapse in coverage during the effective dates. If a lapse occured, state the dates of the lapse of coverage.
6. The letter must state that the coverage was in full force and effect prior to and on the date the ticket was issued.
7. The letter must give a description of the vehicle:
b. Make and Model
c. Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
d. License Plate Number