NOTICE OF CREDIT CARD SERVICE FEE
A service fee of 2.99% of the payment amount will be assessed on all credit/debit card* payments. Payments may continue to be made by cash, check and/or money order without the imposition of a service fee. Note that neither the municipality nor the court receives any portion of the service fee. If you use a credit/debit card*, there will be two transaction receipts generated, one for the court fine and one for the service fee. The cardholder must sign both receipts in order for the payment to be processed. *Visa and Mastercard only
EQUIPMENT VIOLATIONS FOR DEFECTIVE HEADLIGHTS AND TAIL LIGHTS
To dismiss a ticket for a defective headlight or tail light, proof must be submitted to the Court that the violation was repaired within 24 hours of receipt of the ticket. An automobile repair shop receipt and a “Certificate of Correction for Equipment Violation” (see form above) will be accepted. If you repaired the defective equipment yourself, you must complete the “Certificate of Correction.”
PROOF OF INSURANCE
INSURANCE CARDS ARE NOT ACCEPTED
Motorist MUST Provide:
1. An ORIGINAL LETTER from the home office of your insurance company (not a broker.)
2. The letter must be written on the insurance company’s letterhead and signed by a duly authorized representative.
3. All letters must be typed and signed in ink.
4. The letter must state the effective dates of the coverage period.
5. The letter must state that there was no lapse in coverage during the effective dates. If a lapse occured, state the dates of the lapse of coverage.
6. The letter must state that the coverage was in full force and effect prior to and on the date the ticket was issued.
7. The letter must give a description of the vehicle:
b. Make and Model
c. Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
d. License Plate Number